Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser
Do you transport dangerous goods from your site, even on an irregular basis ? If you do, then you may be required under the European Agreement concerning the international carriage of dangerous goods by road (ADR) regulations 2017 to appoint a qualified dangerous goods safety advisor (DGSA).
DCM Compliance is a leading supplier of dangerous goods safety advisor services. Our range of services include:
- Site and vehicle DGSA audits
- Completion of annual reports
- Training for staff involved in the transport of dangerous goods
- Repackaging and completion of paperwork for dangerous goods shipments.
- Dangerous goods package labels and truck marking placards
Our experienced consultants have worked extensively in a wide range of industries including:
- Medical device
- Transport / Logistics
If you would like to discuss any issues regarding the transport of dangerous goods in your organisation, contact DCM Compliance to speak to one of our experienced consultants.
Contact: +353 61 405 455 or +44 120 8133 4551