- Monitor compliance with the rules governing the transport of dangerous goods
- Advise the undertaking on the transport of dangerous goods
- Ensure that an annual report is prepared on the activities of the undertaking concerning the transport of dangerous goods
- Monitor the procedures in relation to the transport of dangerous goods
DGSA IN A HEALTHCARE ENVIRONMENT
In a healthcare environment, a DGSA focuses on the following areas:
- Clinical waste
- Other infectious waste
- Patient specimens
- Pharmaceuticals and pharmaceutical Waste
- Dental waste
- X-ray fixer and developer
- Radioactive material
- Laboratory chemicals.
- Chemical and laboratory waste
- Soiled surgical Instruments
- Other “hidden goods” such as machines with chemicals, Engineering chemicals plus other dangerous goods transported from site.
If you want to discuss how the transport and storage of dangerous goods affects your healthcare facility, do not hesitate to contact us for an appointment with one of our specialist advisors.
Contact: +353 61 405 455 or +44 120 8133 4551