- Monitor compliance with the rules governing the transport of dangerous goods.
- Advise the undertaking on the transport of dangerous goods.
- Ensure that an annual report is prepared on the activities of the undertaking concerning the transport of dangerous goods
- Monitor the procedures in relation to the transport of dangerous goods.
DGSA in a Manufacturing Environment
In a manufacturing environment, a DGSA would be focusing on the following areas:
- Finished product shipped as dangerous goods
- Hazardous waste
- Pharmaceuticals and pharmaceutical waste
- Laboratory chemicals.
- Chemical and laboratory waste
- Other “hidden goods” such as machines with chemicals, engineering chemicals plus other dangerous goods transported from site.
Services provided by DCM Compliance
DCM Compliance is a leading supplier of DGSA services to the manufacturing and transport sector. The range of services provided includes:
- Providing support to clients in all aspects of the transport of dangerous goods by road sea and air.
- Completion of site and vehicle DGSA audits
- Development of policies/procedures related to the transport of dangerous goods
- DGSA annual report authoring
- Dangerous goods documentation and repackaging service
If you want to discuss how the transport of dangerous goods affects your business, do not hesitate to contact us for an appointment with one of our specialist advisors.
Contact: +353 61 405 455 or +44 120 8133 4551