Our standard occupational exposure assessment service for noise, chemicals and partials consists of a three step process:
1.Initial review of facility,
- Work practices including a review of chemical agent risk assessments
- Work equipment, verification of containment
- Preventative maintenance
2. Monitoring at the facility.
3. Review of results and recommendations.
DCM Compliance’s industrial hygiene services assist our clients in the development and implementation of procedures and practices that will identify and control work place exposure hazards thereby reducing occurrences of work-related illness and injury.
- Working with client on the implementation of recommendations arising from monitoring.
- Development of an annual industrial hygiene monitoring plan
- Customised employee training to reduce occupational exposures and injuries via skills development, engineering controls and use of personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Development of written industrial hygiene & safety program(s)
- Job site/plant safety audits
If you want to talk to someone in relation to the completing industrial hygiene assessment & monitoring, contact DCM Compliance.
If you want to talk to someone in relation to the safe management of chemicals on your site, contact one of our chemical safety experts in DCM Compliance.
Contact: 061 405 455