Who should complete a noise at work risk assessment?
All employers where there is a potential exposure of employees to noise have a requirement to prevent or reduce the health & safety risks to their employees. In particular to:
- assess the risks to employees from noise at work
- take action to reduce the noise exposure that produces those risks
- provide employees with hearing protection if they cannot reduce the noise exposure enough by using other methods and provide training on their correct use.
- provide employees with information, instruction and training
- carry out audio-metric checks.
If you want to talk to someone in relation to the safe management of chemicals on your site, contact one of our chemical safety experts in DCM Compliance.
Contact: 061 405 455